Creatinine 2.36 after Kidney Transplant How to Lower It Naturally

i am i transplant patient & my my transplant is done on 11 09 2011 & now my creatinine level is increasing to 2.36. How to lower it naturally?
Experts answer: Hello there, This is Dr Yan from China, kidney disease hospital.
How are you? Before we talked about your kidney disease , so I send you the relative email.As you told me that your creatinine level is 2.36,which is much higher than the normal.That indicates your kidney has been damaged by the inflammation seriously. I want to know if you have the diabetes or the hypertension?How is the blood pressure level or the blood sugar level now?How long time has she been the diabetes or the hypertension?Also I want to know how long time have you been the kidney disease?Are there the protein in the urine?
I hope you can tell me more about your recent condition, so that I can get better analysis your condition and share with the treatment or some dietary suggestions, which will surely do you something good.You know China is rather famous for the Chinese medicine, and the Chinese medicine has been proved to be with great effectiveness in improving the blood circulation inner the kidney and protecting the kidney function.If you have any question,you can tell me via the email khkpcn@hotmail.com. I Will try my best to help you.My work time is 8 o'clock am to 6 o'clock pm in Chinese time. you can reply me via the email,so that I can solve your problem in this time.Also you can add my skype flora.zhao76.You can consult me the kidney problem in any time.
Looking forward to receiving you.

Best regards for you.

Expert Online